POLYRIZON COOKIES POLICY
Cookies are essentially small data files placed on your computer or other device that allows us to record information when you visit or interact with our websites. Cookies allow a website to recognize a particular device or browser. Cookies are used for a variety of purposes on our website. For example, they store information that may allow us to present our website in your local language. Preventing your browser from accepting 1st party cookies will prevent the placement of some cookies essential for the use of our website.
A web beacon which may also be referred to as a tracking pixel or image tag is a small file loaded on our web pages. These pixels may work in concert with cookies to collect information about your visit, your web browser, your device, browsing activity, or onsite behavior and provide that information to service providers. Pixels are most commonly used to collect anonymous traffic metrics, such as page visits and button clicks, or used to analyze website performance.
Our cookies, web beacons and similar technologies serve various purposes, but generally they (a) are necessary or essential to the functioning of our websites, (b) help us serve relevant and targeted advertisements, and/or (c) allow us to more effectively offer our services and support thereof.
CATAGORIES OF COOKIES
There are several categories of cookies worth mentioning:
- Strictly Necessary (Essential): Strictly necessary cookies, web beacons and similar technologies let you move around the website and use essential features. Without these technologies, services you have asked for cannot be provided. Please note that these technologies do not gather any information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet. Accepting these technologies is a condition of using our websites and related services, so if you utilize tools that might prevent these from loading, we can’t guarantee your use thereof.
- Performance: Performance technologies may include first or third-party cookies, web beacons/pixels, and scripts placed in order to gather information about how you use our website. Such information includes which pages you visit, if you experience any errors, and load times. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how our website works, understand the interests of our users, and measure how effective our content is by providing anonymous statistics and data regarding how our website is used.
- Advertising: Advertising technology may include first or third-party cookies, web beacons/pixels, and scripts placed in order to gather information on the effectiveness of our marketing efforts, deliver personalized content, or to generate data that allows for the delivery of advertising relevant to your specific interests on our sites, as well as third-party websites. We may also utilize 3rd party service providers to assist us in delivering on the same functions, which means that our authorized service providers may also place cookies, web beacons and similar technologies on your device via our services. They may also collect information that helps them identify your device, such as IP address, or other unique or device identifiers.
- Support: Support technologies may include first or third-party cookies, web beacons, and scripts placed in order to provide tools for you to interact with our customer support teams. This technology allows us to provide chat services, gather customer feedback, and other tools used to support our visitors. Data collected for these purposes is never used for marketing or advertising purposes.
BLOCKING AND MANAGING COOKIES
Internet browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the “Options” or “Preferences” menu of your browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful:
• Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US
• Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we&redirectlocale
• Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl
• Safari – https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you will need to delete your cookies using your internet browser settings for each individual browser including those referred to above.
Useful information about cookies, including information about deleting or blocking cookies, can be found at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org
Additionally, a guide to behavioral advertising and online privacy has been produced by the internet advertising industry which can be found at: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu
If you have any cookie-related questions, or any concerns or complaints about our Cookies Policy, you may contact us by email at email@example.com.